Registration 2019Registration Starts from September 7th & 8th 2019 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
Please check last 10 days schedule for ALM Classes below
Qur'an Nadra & ReadingMon to Fri 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- The curriculum for this program is comprehensive in terms of Islamic studies, and is tailored to children and youth, so that they are excited and engaged in class. It covers the essential subjects of Islamic studies, including Aqeedah (Faith), Fiqh, Qur’an, Tafseer, Qur’an recitation. Learn more…
Weekend ProgramSundays/Saturday 11am to 2:30pm
- Our weekend program is sectioned out into weekly lessons, with importance given to teaching students Islamic studies in a manner that is relevant and interesting to them. Learn more…
Hafiz ProgramWeekdays 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- This program is tailored to both children who want to become Hafiz and children who would like to memorize only certain juz. Learn more…
Youth Leadership ProgramSunday 11am to 2:30pm
- YLP program is designed to empower the Muslim youth between the ages of 13 and 18 with leadership skills as well as soft skills (EIQ) and practical steps for a successful life in the future. The program takes place every Sunday of the month from September to June both indoor (at the Sayeda Khadija Centre) and outdoor through different activities, trips and excursions…..Learn more…
Big Sister program (BSP)Saturday 11am to 2pm
- BSP program is for young girls between the ages of 12 and 18 exclusively. In addition to leadership skills (YLP) this program focuses on learning the Deen and Home economics as well as creating an environment of support and companionship among young Muslim females. The programs runs from September to June on Saturdays between 11 and 2 pm.
A little about ALM Academy
ALM Academy is a comprehensive Islamic studies academy. Offering an extensive and complete curriculum for Deen studies, in an environment that is comfortable and technologically advanced. We have utilized available technology whenever appropriate, to enhance the learning experience of our students, and to afford them every advantage for success. Our students are being taught Qur’an recitation with proper makharaj, so they can recite like our prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) recited.